The Alta Loma School District will begin accepting enrollment for the 2020-2021 school year on February 3, 2020. Please contact your home school to obtain a registration packet.
Kindergarten Enrollment - Child must be 5 years old on or before September 1, 2020.
Transitional Kindergarten (Preppy K) - Child must be 5 between September 2nd and December 2nd 2020 and may qualify if they turn 5 between December 3rd and January 31, 2021 (pending space availability). Please click here for more information.
Below are the guidelines for enrolling with the Alta Loma School District which applies to all new students:
1. Name and address of former school
2. All students MUST present a written immunization record, either a personal record with entries made by a physician or clinic, or a school immunization record.
ALL IMMUNIZATIONS MUST BE COMPLETE UPON ENTRANCE INTO THE DESIGNATED GRADE SPAN.
Click here for more information regarding immunizations.
3. Dental screening for kindergarten entry. Please have the following form completed prior to completing enrollment. Dental Health Assessment AB 1433.
4. Proof of age shall be required of all enrolling students. The legal evidences of age, in order of desirability are birth certificate, baptismal certificate, passport, immigration certificate, Bible record, or affidavit from the parent/guardian.
5. Prior to admission in district schools, parents shall provide 2 current proofs of residence. Reasonable evidence of residency may be established by documentation including, but not limited to , any of the following:
- Escrow papers or official rent/lease agreement
- Property tax payment receipts
- Utility bills
- Telephone bill
- Cable bill
- Insurance (car, home/renters)
- Pay stubs
- Voter registration / correspondence from a government agency
6. If applicable, please provide us with your student's most current IEP and assessment reports. For more information regarding Special Education, please click here.
All students entering first grade are required to have a physical examination. Free health screenings are available at the San Bernardino County Health Department through the Child Health and Disability Prevention Program. If you are taking your child to the physician for immunizations and a physical examination on or after February 1, 2020, the physical would be valid for your child's entry into first grade in the 2020/21 school year. Please click here to download the required form for your physician to complete.