*Please check this page regularly for updated information and events.
Below is a list of agencies and entities that has been compiled for the convenience of the families of our students. The list may be neither complete nor exhaustive. ALSD assumes no liability for the quality or appropriateness of the services provided by these groups. Interactions with these agencies or entities will be done solely at the risk of the user, who bears responsibility.
Please access the following links for helpful resources.
2-1-1 (dial 211 from any phone to access services)
Monday - Friday 24 hours a day
Free and confidential information and referrals for: Food, clothing, shelter, counseling, crisis services, health and dental care, elder assistance and much more.
- Child Abuse Hotline - 800-540-4000
- Child Protective Services (CPS) - 800-827-8724 / 909-384-9233
- Child and Family Services (CFS) - 909-945-3762
- House of Ruth - 877-988-5559 / 909-623-4364
- House of Ruth - 909-988-5559
EMERGENCY FOOD AND SHELTER
- Catholic Community Charities - 909-391-4882
- Catholic Social Services - 909-388-1239
- Chino Neighborhood House - 909-628-5608
- Community Action Partnership - 909-723-1500
- Housing Authority of San Bernardino - 909-890-0644
- Inland Valley HOPE Partners (food) - 909-622-3806
- Salvation Army - 909-986-6748
- Outreach Nation Food Bank - 909-825-8080
- Eileen's HOPE Chest - 909-985-0966 Ext: 2416
- Rancho Cucamonga Resource Center - 909-477-2781
- United Way, Mt. Baldy Region - 909-980-2857