**CHECK YOUR EMAIL! Almost all communication during the hiring process will be via email (using the email address you provided on your EdJoin application)**
Alta Loma School District seeks qualified candidates who possess a valid California Teaching Credential with an EL Authorization or CLAD Certificate. Credential information is available on the California Commission on Teacher Credentialing website. All teacher vacancies posted on EdJoin will indicate which Teaching Credential is required for the job opening.
Alta Loma School District employs full and part time personnel in a variety of areas. Some classified positions will require college units/degree. Additionally, a typing test, multiple choice test, performance task, etc., may be required once a candidate passes the initial screening process.
All interviews will be conducted at the Alta Loma School District Office at 9390 Baseline Road, unless otherwise notified. Please note: cell phone use is not permitted in reception while waiting for your interview.
If you are unable to attend your interview, please call and advise Human Resources at (909) 484-5151 extension 102033 as soon as possible, before your interview time.
If you do not call to share with us that you cannot attend your scheduled interview, unfortunately, you will not be considered for any future job openings.
The following items are required for employment with the Alta Loma School District:
- Social Security Card
- Driver's License/Identification Card
- Fingerprints: Prospective employees are responsible for the cost of approximately $47 for fingerprint clearance, which is required prior to employment (pick up the fingerprint paperwork at the District Support Center)
- TB Clearance: Must have been completed (with a negative result) within the past four years
- Mandated Reporter Training Certificate (must be completed after July 1st of the current school year): Click here for the CA Mandated Reporter Training
- Official College Transcripts / High School Diploma
- Exam Results (CBEST, CSET, RICA, etc.)
- Other documentation/training certificates may be requested, depending on the position