Current Alta Loma School District vacancies are posted on EdJoin.org, a public education job search website.
All applications and supporting documents must be submitted via EdJoin. Applications with missing documents will be not be considered (no mailed, faxed, or emailed documents will be accepted). Please attach only the requested documents to your application, which are listed on the job posting.
Applications typically require:
- EdJoin application completed in its entirety
- Introduction Letter
- Recommendation Letters (2 or more, dated within one year preferred)
- Job-specific documentation (Credential/License copy, copy of High School Diploma, etc.)
If you have any questions, please contact the Human Resources Department at (909) 484-5151, extension 102033.
- Thoroughly read the job description - ALSD job descriptions can be found here
- Fill out all fields within the EdJoin application
- Make sure your application and supporting documentation are error free - spell check!
- Address your Introduction Letter appropriately (is the letter tailored to the specific job/department you're applying for?)
- Letters of Recommendation dated within a year from current or recent supervisors are ideal
- Additional documentation/attachments are not necessary and may "clutter" your application - required documentation to attach to your application will be listed on the job posting
- Check your email often - it is important to stay on top of communication
- General rule of thumb - current documentation is key!