- Certificated Payroll - Noelle O'Brien, (909) 484-5151, extension 102065
- Payday is the 9th of each month
- You can pick up a new timecard at the District Support Center or at any of our schools
- Timecards are due on the 16th of each month (hand carry to the DSC or place in District Mail [attention: Payroll] at any of our schools)
Effective June 1, 2022, the following are the Daily Rates for substitute teachers. The rate of pay will become effective on the first day of service at each level, based on subbing consecutive days in the same class. There will be no retroactive pay for work in a different level.
- Day 1-20: $180
- Day 21-40: $190
- Day 41-90: $200
- 91+ Days: Possible Temporary Contract (placement determined by the certificated salary schedule)
Frontline (formerly AESOP) Information
- Access your login here
- Username (generally) is your phone number
- Password (generally) is the last 5 digits of your Social Security number
Please contact our Substitute Coordinator, Cindy Alaniz at (909) 484-5151, extension 102031 for questions regarding sub assignments/information.
Substitute Teacher positions are filled on an as needed basis, periodically throughout the year. All Substitute Teacher positions will be posted on EdJoin.org and all applications and supporting documents must be submitted with your application online.
The Alta Loma School District requires that all Substitute Teacher applicants are in possession of a valid 30 Day Substitute Permit or a valid California teaching credential at the time of applying. Applications without a valid Permit/Credential will not be considered.
Fingerprint clearance is required upon selection and prior to employment at an approximate cost of $47 to the applicant.
Submit your application for a 30 Day Sub Permit via mail to the California Commission on Teacher Credentialing
The following items are required:
- Application Form 41-4
- Bachelor's Degree - University transcripts
- CBEST exam score report
- Certificate of Clearance (CTC's fingerprint clearance) using Form 41-LS; apply via the CTC at https://www.ctc.ca.gov/credentials/submit-online
- $100 processing fee (check or money order payable to the CTC)
Send application/items to:
Commission on Teacher Credentialing
1900 Capitol Avenue
Sacramento, CA 95811-4213
For step by step instructions and other helpful information from the CTC, click here.