- An Intra-District Transfer between schools within the Alta Loma School District boundaries.
- These forms can be obtained at your school site or Alta Loma School District Office located at: 9390 Base Line Rd. Alta Loma, Ca. 91701
- An Inter-District Transfer is a transfer between the Alta Loma School District and other school districts outside of the Alta Loma boundaries
- These forms must be obtained from the district where your residence is located.
Are you applying to enter the ALSD?
If you are applying to enter the Alta Loma School District via an Inter-District Transfer, please know that once we receive the release from your home district we will still require 2 documents to begin processing your request. You will need to supply us with your student's most recent report card which must include their grades, attendance and discipline along with our Inter-District Agreement Letter, which states that you agree to the Alta Loma School District's transfer policies.
The application window for Intra-District Transfers will be open beginning February 1, 2019 until March 22, 2019. Applications for Intra-District transfers will not be accepted after March 22, 2019.
The application window for Inter-District Transfer requests will open beginning February 1, 2019 and remain open.
* All transfers received after March 22, 2019 may not be processed until final space availability is determined (which could be after school begins.)
* STUDENTS CURRENTLY ATTENDING THE ALTA LOMA SCHOOL DISTRICT ON AN APPROVED TRANSFER NEED NOT RE-APPLY
* Questions? Please contact the Pupil Services Department at (909) 484-5151 Ext: 102040
Do you want to leave ALSD?
To apply for an Inter-District Transfer to leave the Alta Loma School District and enroll in a new district, you will need to print the Inter-District Transfer Application. Once printed you will need to complete the application and return it to the Pupil Services Department at the Alta Loma School District by one of the following methods:
- 9390 Base Line Rd. Alta Loma, Ca. 91701
- Fax: 909-484-5170 Attn: Sara Budzinski
Once received by the Alta Loma School District, please allow one week for processing time.