New Student Registration and Enrollment for Alta Loma School District
We are excited for your student to join our Alta Loma School District family!
New Student Registration for the Upcoming 22-23 School Year opens on February 1, 2022.
Please note that New Student Registration for the upcoming school year will be closed from June 11, 2022-July 11, 2022 as school offices will be closed at this time.
Beginning February 1, 2022 All NEW Student Registrations for the Current School year will be through Infinite Campus' Online Registration process.
If you are a Current ALSD family, with students enrolled in the district or have had an ALSD Infinite Campus Parent Portal Account in the past, please use the following link to register your new student through the Infinite Campus Parent Portal.
If you are a NEW Family joining the Alta Loma School District, please click on the following link to go to the New Student Registration Page and follow the prompts to register your student.
The Alta Loma School District will begin accepting enrollment for the 2022-2023 school year on February 1, 2022. Please click the link above to begin the registration process.
Kindergarten Enrollment - Child must be 5 years old on or before September 1, 2022.
Below are the guidelines for enrolling with the Alta Loma School District which applies to all new students:
1. Name and address of former school
2. All students MUST present a written immunization record, either a personal record with entries made by a physician or clinic, or a school immunization record.
ALL IMMUNIZATIONS MUST BE COMPLETE UPON ENTRANCE INTO THE DESIGNATED GRADE SPAN.
Click here for more information regarding immunizations.
3. Dental screening for kindergarten entry. Please have the following form completed prior to completing enrollment. Dental Health Assessment AB 1433.
4. Proof of age shall be required of all enrolling students. The legal evidences of age, in order of desirability are birth certificate, baptismal certificate, passport, immigration certificate, Bible record, or affidavit from the parent/guardian.
5. Prior to admission in district schools, parents shall provide 2 current proofs of residence. Reasonable evidence of residency may be established by documentation including, but not limited to , any of the following:
- Escrow papers or official rent/lease agreement
- Property tax payment receipts
- Utility bills
- Telephone bill
- Cable bill
- Insurance (car, home/renters)
- Pay stubs
- Voter registration / correspondence from a government agency
6. If applicable, please provide us with your student's most current IEP and assessment reports. For more information regarding Special Education, please click here.
All students entering first grade are required to have a physical examination. Free health screenings are available at the San Bernardino County Health Department through the Child Health and Disability Prevention Program. If you are taking your child to the physician for immunizations and a physical examination on or after February 1, 2022, the physical would be valid for your child's entry into first grade in the 2022/23 school year. Please click here to download the required form for your physician to complete.