Measure H Citizens' Oversight Committee Application
The Citizens Bond Oversight Committee (CBOC) must be comprised of at least 7 members with a maximum of 11 members. All members must live within the Alta Loma School District; five members must meet the following criteria:
- 1 member must be an active member of the business community
- 1 member shall be active in a senior citizens' organization
- 1 member shall be active in a bona fide taxpayers' organization
- 1 member shall be the parent or guardian of a child enrolled in the district
- 1 member shall be both a parent or guardian of a child enrolled in the district and active in a parent-teacher organization
Apply to be on the Measure H Citizens’ Oversight Committee.