We're in this together! Thank-you for reducing water use!
CVWD would like to thank all customers for their water saving efforts. In August, you conserved 29.4%. CVWD must achieve 35% water savings and we’re asking all customers to keep up the good work. Water conservation is even more important now as we enter the warmest time of the year.
Current water restrictions include:
- ODD/ EVEN Watering Days.
- If your address ends in an ODD number, water on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.
- If your address ends in an EVEN number, water on Wednesday, Friday and Sunday.
- NO WATERING on Monday.
- Outdoor watering allowed only BEFORE 9 am or AFTER 4 pm.
- No watering within 48 hours of a rain event.
- No hosing of paved surfaces.
- Use a shutoff nozzle on all hoses.
- Ensure there is no sprinkler overspray, runoff, or excessive irrigation.
- Fix all leaks immediately.
Visit CVWDWater.com for the latest drought updates, water saving tips, and upcoming classes.