We believe that…
- Every Child can learn.
- Education is teamwork and requires commitment and involvement from each student, parent, and staff member.
- Learning must be rigorous and relevant.
- Learning must occur in an environment that is safe, orderly, and caring.
- Providing our students with a high quality education will better prepare them to face the challenges of their world and the future.
- High expectations are achievable as we strive for excellence.
- Giving our personal best in our efforts and attitude is essential to our individual and team success.
- Recognizing the importance of each person's uniqueness helps to build a community that is sensitive and accepting of individual differences.
- Taking personal responsibility for our actions and behavior will make our community a better place in which to live, work, and play.
It is our mission as educators to ensure that all students achieve at high levels of learning through collaborative teamwork using timely and appropriate assessments, monitoring, and support systems.